File not found.
  Home | About Us | Shipment | Contact Us | Term and Condition   
 RATE
 
 
 Advertisment
Ministry of Finance of Vietnam
Vietnam Business Forum
Vinacontrol
Ministry of trade
Vietnamese Customs
World Customs
vnembassy
VCCI
APEC


ABOUT US

http://www.global-authentication.com

 Member since 2006

No: 38708145

 

Welcome.

Set up in 2006, Vietnam Handicrafts Import Export Co., LTD is a wholesale locally owned company that specializes in home décor, handicrafts, fashion and accessory, promotion gifts such as Bed linen, table cloth, chopsticks, silk quilt, lacquer ware, bamboo products, handbags, silk scarves, horn jewelry and silk lanterns.

All output is sent overseas, 35% of which is ship on an ODM basic and OEM orders account for the remaining 65%. Key export markets are the E.U and US, other markets are Japan, Australia, China, Singapore, Thailand, Uruguay, and others. Sales revenue reaches more than $100,000 in 2010.

Prices depend on the material, design and volume of quantity, with low-end styles available for $0, 50 to $2.00, while upscale versions are priced between $10 to $35. Depending on the design, the samples can be finished within three days. The main materials utilized are silk, cotton, linen, wood, bamboo, horn, stone, bronze and mother of pearl.

Vietnam Handicrafts Import Export Co., LTD head office is located in Tay Ho and its workshop is in Thuong Tin,and Chuong My,  both of which are in Hanoi for lacquer and bamboo production. Beside that, the Vietnam Handicrafts Import Export Co., LTD is shareholder of several workshops in Nam Ha, Ninh Binh, Thai Binh, Nam Dinh, Bac Giang provinces for other products.

There are 20 full-time employees with 50 additional workers hired during peak months and there are 3 QC employees are responsible for checking all items before packing and shipping.

Common packaging materials are polybag, silk bag, and carton, with other options are available on request.

Lead time is from 15 to 50 days depended on the volume of the order. The minimum order requirement is 10 to 50 pieces per item. Payment is via TT and L/C.

Vietnam Handicrafts Import Export Co., LTD is member of the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry. It had joined local and international trade show, including fairs in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam) and Hong Kong.

 

 

 
LE KHANH TOAN  (Mr.)
Director 
VIETNAM HANDICRAFTS EXPORT-IMPORT LIMITED COMPANY
Office: 35/81 Dang Thai Mai Street - Hanoi - Vietnam
Tel. +84.4.37194323
Fax: +84.4.37192070

E.mail.



 Google search
On Web

  Home | About Us | Shipment | Contact Us | Term and Condition

 Copyright All © Vietnam Online Sales
 Address : 35/81 Dang Thai Mai Street - Hanoi - Vietnam
 Tel. +84.4.37194323 - Cell. +84.4.(0)904179444 - Fax. +84.4.37192070

 
Design by DLCVIETNAM.,INC đồ chơi thông minh

đồ chơi gỗ
đồ chơi giáo dục
đồ chơi thông minh
bàn ghế mầm non